If you just started offering digital services, you are not alone. This pandemic has caused a massive shift in how just about everyone does business.
The first step is to decide on a technical solution. (We offer guidance on that here.) Then you need to let your current and potential clients know about it.
7 Tips for Promoting Your Digital Services
It does no good to plan digital offerings if your clients aren’t aware of them.
We highly recommend using all of these methods to keep your clients in the loop:
- Research how people are searching for your services. What are the most common words they are using? Virtual, digital, delivery, pickup, touchless? (Here are a few tools to help: Text Optimizer, SERPStat, and Google Keyword Planner.)
- Add a section near the top of your home page to draw people’s attention to your new digital services. (You can easily remove the section after the pandemic is over if needed.)
- Add a web page to your top navigation menu with information about your digital services. Answer any FAQs.
- Send out an email letting your current clients know about the option. (Make sure to put it front and center in your next email newsletter, too!)
- Add a post on all of your social media accounts. Pin it to the top. Run an ad to make sure it gets seen.
- If you have a text list, send a text message informing clients about the new services.
- Call clients who have regular in-person appointments (even if they have canceled) to let them know about the alternative.
Again, if you run into any roadblocks or have any questions, please reach out to us at WR Digital Marketing. We can help guide you through the process.
Want more information for offering and promoting digital services?
Sign up for our newsletter using the form below.